Marketing Research Analyst
May 31, 2013
- Responsible for operating and maintaining the MCIF system.
- Assist with monthly system balancing and ensure data is accurate; prepare monthly reports for the Board of Directors and the Management Team.
- Track results and ROI on marketing campaigns; prepare reports with this information.
- Strategically target various member groups for marketing efforts and when necessary, prepare emailing and mailing lists.
- Coordinate research systems and projects such as Focus Groups, Member Surveys, and Net Promoter Score.
- Load all updates necessary for the MCIF system. Initiate changes and coordinate needed system updates between Symitar and MCTF systems.
- Coordinate information between RiQ and MCIF system.
- Direct all website analytics, interpret and report these monthly.
- Direct all social media analytic; interpret and report these monthly.
- Regularly attend and participate in Credit Union activities including, but not limited to, marketing/sales programs and projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned, consistent with position.
Knowledge and Skills
Experience: Two to five years of similar or related experience.
Education: A college degree.
Other Skills: Must be good with detail and numbers, and have good organizational and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Thorough knowledge of credit union systems as they relate to member information. In depth knowledge of MCIF system.