Campus Branch Coordinator
May 31, 2013
Oversee development and maintenance of financial operations at all Campus Branch locations.
- Develop and maintain operating procedures and budget.
- Assist Campus Branch staff with member inquiries, problems and balancing as needed.
- Maintain Symitar rover pool of User ID for Campus Branch participants.
- Oversee that the branch maintains an adequate cash supply within set guidelines.
- Appropriate reporting as necessary.
Coordinate and oversee marketing efforts at all Campus Branch locations.
- Actively support branch sales programs and coordinate with Marketing any activities involving Campus Branches.
- Conduct regular visits to Campus Branch sites to provide support, coverage during instructor absences, and assess operational and training needs.
Maintain appropriate cash balances and assist with transporting cash and/or other documents to and from the branches.
Develop and conduct instructor and student training related to campus branch operations and member service during summer and ongoing throughout the year.
- New account and membership training.
- Student leadership.
- BVS records and assignments as required by State and Federal law.
Coordinate and promote student internships with associate branch managers.
Oversee Campus Branch business plan writing to ensure activities support the Credit Union strategic goals.
Review of quarterly benchmarking reports against the business plan.
Promote and support financial literacy in the Campus Branch program.
Meet regularly with instructors to review progress of students and Campus Branches.
- Assist instructors with student interviews and selection, as needed
- Facilitate Campus Branch roundtable meetings at least one a year
Maintain a thorough knowledge of Credit Union policy, procedures and documentation related to cash/negotiable instruments; new and existing account set up and maintenance; and lending.
- Oversee Campus Branch Xpress account queues and quality control process with associate branches.
Understand and properly apply pertinent State and Federal laws applicable to work area/s.
Contact, at least once a year, administration staff at each building and/or district to determine future needs of the campus branch program and other ways to partner within the schools.
Coordinate the set up of future campus branches, working with district and building contacts, instructors, and Credit Union staff.
Represent the Credit Union and the Campus Branch program at school and community functions as directed.
Ensure adequate and timely ordering of campus branch equipment and supplies.
Ensure that there are at least two security meetings for campus branch personnel during each school year.
Fill in at branches when schedule permits.
Other duties as assigned consistent with the position.
Knowledge and Skills
Experience: Two to five years of similar or related experience.
Education: A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
Other Skills: Must be good with detail and numbers and have good organizational and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Thorough knowledge of Episys system as it relates to member accounts and ability to effectively explain account structure and transactions to Campus Branch staff and members. Knowledge of Campus Branch staff. Knowledge of MCIF system.
Conflict resolution skills. Ability to think both globally and in a linear fashion. Ability to communicate effectively to both groups and individuals.
Posted in Article Post.