May 24, 2013
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of marketing plan components and projects for all campaigns, advertising, and brand management. The selected individual will specialize in copywriting for all marketing media in addition to research and reporting to support marketing objectives. The ability to effectively interact with a variety of teams and departments is critical as you will interface with sales teams, products teams, service partners, and vendors to coordinate campaign activities, track performance, and obtain the necessary approvals.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Writing content for use in all media formats including: newsletters, ads, brochures, web pages, digital communications, press releases, direct mailers, etc.
- Compiling results of marketing campaigns and initiatives, and producing reports to support management objectives.
- Leading marketing research and analysis by surveying competitors, keeping abreast of market trends in the financial services industry, and locating published research to support campaign objectives.
- Collaborating with the marketing team on all campaigns from concept to completion-facilitating graphic design, production, delivery, and result tracking.
- Ensuring all advertising and promotional activities are in compliance with State, Federal, and other regulatory agencies’ laws and regulations in addition to credit union policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 3 years of executing marketing plan components and advertising.
- At least 2 years of writing effective copy for marketing media.
- Proven copywriting skills, with accurate grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education is required.
- Credit union or financial institution experience is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work in a deadline-drive environment.
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online today at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=204
Posted in Marketing & Communications.