Help Desk II
May 24, 2013
The Help Desk II is responsible for providing support to internal and external users of the Credit Union’s computer systems and networks. You will be responding and troubleshooting help desk calls in a timely and effective manner, ensuring that the user has a positive experience. The ability to effectively interact with a variety of teams, departments, and customers is critical to the success of this position.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Installing Local Client software and Hardware, phones, scanners, and printers.
- Acting as a first-level problem identifier and resolver.
- Performing PC Builds and Moves.
- Traveling between our Administrative Building and five branch locations to properly correct user issues.
- Coordinating user problem-resolution with appropriate resources as necessary.
- Providing user training on an as-needed basis.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a help desk environment.
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent combination of experience and education is required.
- Must possess a working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Server OS.
- UNIX and/or Lynx experience is desired.
- Credit union or financial institution experience is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional service to both internal and external customers.
Great Place to Work
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=205