Contact Center Operations Supervisor
May 24, 2013
Are you an experienced call center leader? Do you enjoy working alongside your staff while coaching and developing them in a service-based, sales environment? If you are looking to be an inspiring leader in a busy call center environment, consider TwinStar Credit Union as your next employer.
The Contact Center Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising Contact Center Specialists in a high volume call center.
The primary duties will include:
- Training and continually developing staff towards meeting sales and service goals;
- Providing floor support to staff needing help with member transactions;
- Developing weekly schedules and using workforce management tools to maximize agent resources and to meet service level goals;
- Managing performance and development of staff;
- Producing reports using Avaya-Aura and performing analysis of data.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working as a supervisor or lead worker in a call center environment (financial institution is preferred);
- Exceptional member service skills with ability to remain calm under pressure while resolving escalated member calls;
- Ability to coach and mentor staff in a sales environment;
- Keen verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to be a self-sufficient worker, setting own goals, problem solving, etc.;
- High technical abilities to successfully master various computer programs;
- Ability to work Full Time, Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. with schedule flexibility allowing rotating Saturday shifts.
Please visit http://paragon.applicantpro.com/jobs/30608.html to submit an application.