May 22, 2013
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking an outgoing, sales oriented Branch Manager with ability and drive to connect with the community in Ocean Shores. The Ocean Shores Branch Manager is responsible for creating an environment that ensures consistent, high quality member service and attainment of branch objectives while working to build strong connections in the community to build membership and drive sales.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coaching staff to provide appropriate financial products and services;
- Overseeing the day-to-day branch operations, including supervision of staff;
- Serving as the branch loan and new account officer–successfully selling products and services to new and existing members;
- Representing the Credit Union in the community through involvement in various civic and business development activities.
A competitive candidate will possess:
- Leadership experience in a financial institution with a strong sales culture;
- Prior lending experience with high success in matching products and services to member needs;
- Experience supervising and leading staff while exhibiting patience and effective coaching skills;
- A high level of knowledge and experience with operations, regulation compliance and proper cash controls;
- Ability to effectively meet and exceed membership and sales goals;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to work effectively in the community and across all departments within the company;
- Intermediate skill in using Microsoft Office software and general office equipment;
- NMLS License is required upon hire.
Open Until Filled, with first screening of applications on 5/24/2013.
Visit here: http://paragon.applicantpro.com/jobs/29848.html to view the full announcement and to submit an application.
Posted in Compliance News.