Lending Support Specialist
May 15, 2013
The Lending Support Specialist provides a wide variety of support services for our Loan Department and is responsible for performing all duties associated with loan processing and lien perfection. Our Lending Support Specialist will also coordinate loan signings with our members, fund loans, and handle requests for information pertaining to lending from both members and employees of the Credit Union.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing loan documents, coordinating signing appointments, signing documents with members, and funding loans.
- Verifying and monitoring insurance coverage on all collateral; processing CPI on loans when necessary.
- Supporting the Credit Union’s member service and satisfaction objectives by assisting members with a wide variety of transactions, inquiries, complaints, and information requests.
- Maintaining an expert product knowledge level and acting as a resource for branch personnel regarding loan policies, procedures, and rate calculations.
- Verifying that all applications and documents have been completed thoroughly, accurately, and signed appropriately.
- Proficient in funding consumer, home equity, and Indirect Loans.
- Must have a proven understanding of regulations, forms, documents, and timelines pertaining to the perfection of security interests for all consumer loans.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field desired.
- Credit union experience strongly preferred.
- Must possess excellent math skills and have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, calculate percentages, fractions, etc.; along with a basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work in a deadline-drive environment.
Pay Rate: $13-$16.50/hr, DOE
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=201
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Article Post.