Indirect Lending Sales Support Specialist
May 15, 2013
The Indirect Lending Sales Support Specialist provides a wide variety of support services for the Indirect Lending Department. The selected individual will be performing duties associated with loan processing and auto lending, and will have responsibility for maintaining relationships with dealer partners as well as acting as a liaison between dealer representatives and underwriters.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with dealers participating in the Indirect Lending program by communicating with dealer representatives regarding loan requests, decisions, and counteroffers.
- Preparing auto loan documents and funding loans.
- Processing documents and/or forms necessary to perfect the security interest on funded loans in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supporting the Indirect Lending Department by verifying that all necessary documentation has been received from the dealerships, by funding contracts within the required time period, in addition to preparing the monthly Indirect Lending funding report.
- Providing outstanding support to Sales & Service staff, serving as knowledge resources in appropriate areas.
- Verifying that all applications and documents have been completed thoroughly, accurately, and signed appropriately.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working with auto loans.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of loan documentation and underwriting criteria for all consumer loan types.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field desired.
- Credit union experience strongly preferred.
- Must possess excellent math skills and have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, calculate percentages, fractions, etc.; along with a basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work in a deadline-drive environment.
Pay Rate: $13-$16.50/hr, DOE
A Great Place to Work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest credit union, with over 50,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. Along with an excellent benefits package, our team is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Our competitive advantage is our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through excellence, innovation, and serving as trusted advisors to our members. If you are looking for an organization that will recognize you for your results and empower you to reach your potential, we urge you to apply online at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=203
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer