May 10, 2013
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking a sales oriented Branch Manager with ability and drive to connect with the community in downtown Portland. The Portland Branch Manager is responsible for creating an environment that ensures consistent, high quality member service and attainment of branch objectives while working to build strong connections in the community to build membership.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Goal oriented, results driven with customer/consumer focus and a relentless drive for success
- Able to portray passion, enthusiasm, confidence and a high level of professionalism in all client, community, and co-worker interactions
- Able to cultivate successful relationships with business owners and potential members to provide information about the products and services available to meet their needs
- Able to represent the credit union in the community through involvement in various civic and business development activities
- Able to coach staff to provide appropriate financial products and services
- Responsible for the day-to-day branch operations, including supervision of staff
A competitive candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business OR
- 4 years’ experience in retail sales or financial institution environment
- Prior leadership experience in a financial institution with a strong sales culture and record of consistently meeting goals
- Prior lending experience
TwinStar Credit Union offers full-time employees medical, dental, vision insurance, FLEX Plans, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays AND 401K following 30 days of employment. Visit www.twinstarcu.com to apply.
Posted in Article Post.