CU Banker – DuPont Branch
May 3, 2013
Are you a candidate with a proven record of meeting goals in a sales and service oriented environment?
Community 1st Credit Union is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented person to become a CU Banker for its DuPont branch. If you have consumer lending experience, strong communication and problem solving skills and can provide excellent service to our members, we want to hear from you. Previous financial institution and new account experience preferred.
We are looking for candidates who are able to:
Profile members to uncover sales opportunities while providing an excellent service experience;
- Explain the different loan options and make the best recommendations to meet our member’s needs;
- Challenge themselves to meet or exceed sales goals as established by management;
- Multi-task, follow through with important details, closing sales and ensuring member satisfaction;
- Handle complex member situations with confidence and professionalism;
- Learn quickly and apply the information learned; and
- Draw from previous and proven sales experiences, preferably in a banking or credit union atmosphere.
- Meeting or exceeding established sales referral goals set by branch management;
- Conducting outbound calls marketing products and services to enhance member relationships;
- Opening new accounts, making changes to account ownership, receiving initial deposits and closing accounts when necessary.
- Offering personalized information designed to educate members about our products & services;
- Assisting members with the use of technology (i.e., Online banking & bill pay, ATM/Debit/POS and pre-paid cards);
- Researching and/or resolving member account questions; and
- Keeping the branch organized and presentable. Providing team support, as needed.
Community 1st Credit Union offers full-time employees medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & sick leave and holidays. Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories, will be conducted prior to selection.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume with a letter of interest and this job title (CU Banker) to Community 1st’Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources. Mail to: P.O Box 870, DuPont, WA 98327; fax to (253) 476-4807; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in Article Post.