Lending Insights Offers Help Meeting Compliance Standards and Growing Loan Portfolios
May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013
Content provided by Lending Insights
What is your credit union doing to ensure compliance with new National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) regulations? Has your credit union implemented the right analytics to successfully drive its lending strategies? And, can your credit union successfully meet compliance standards and still experience loan portfolio growth in 2013?
These are questions Lending Insights will help credit unions explore as the company hosts an informative hour-long “First Look” webcast. It will provide valuable insight to the analytics that will help your credit union meet regulatory requirements and improve overall loan portfolio performance.
Join Lending Insights as the webcast provides:
- A detailed overview of what new NCUA regulations require.
- Insight to credit union best practices associated with using loan portfolio analytics to manage risks and identify loan opportunities.
- A demonstration of how Lending Insights’ Lending Performance Management System (LPMS) solution provides credit unions with the level of loan portfolio analytics required by regulators in a simple to use, cost effective online tool.
For your convenience, we are offering this important web event on two upcoming dates:
- Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. PDT
- Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. PDT
Register today for Lending Insights’ “First Look webcast” and discover how your credit union can meet new regulatory requirements and build portfolio success in 2013.
Registration is available online at http://www.lendinginsights.com/firstlook.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 877-262-3680 ex 711
Strategic Link is the NWCUA’s wholly-owned service corporation, using the power of aggregation to provide the Association’s member credit unions with exclusive high-quality, competitively-priced products and discounted services. Contact Director of Strategic Partnerships Craig Reed today to find out how Strategic Link can help your credit union save money while meeting its goals in 2013 and beyond: 206.340.4789, firstname.lastname@example.org.