April 22, 2013
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for a Credit Analyst in the Eugene area. The Credit Analyst will perform various analytical, technical and underwriting functions related to loan activity.
Pay: $56,000 – $72,000 annually, commensurate with experience
- Prepare thorough borrower and dealer analysis including financial reports with explanations along with spreading various tax returns and financial information to be used for loan underwriting.
- Document comparisons of potential business loan borrowers to its market conditions such as liquidity, profitability, credit and historic business trends along with other companies in the same industry, size and geographic location.
- Analyze potential business loan borrowers to determine relevant underwriting factors such as income trends, quality of management, industry trends, potential risks and collateral type and valuations.
- Prepare various credit requests, including results of credit analysis and a summary of loan requirements.
- Prepare loan documentation in a complete and accurate manner on an as needed basis.
- Monitor and review accounts receivable aging for lines of credit.
- Monitor, review and follow up on all disbursements and pay downs on agriculture lines of credit.
- Complete necessary loan applications and process loans within assigned limits.
- Assist Loan Officers with loan application and approval process for loan amounts outside assigned limits.
- Prepare and deliver concise and accurate reports.
- Provide assistance to members on account-related issues.
- Prepare annual reviews on necessary commercial loans as required (e.g., complete property inspections, spread annual financials, rent rolls, etc.).
- Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- Ability to draw on a wide variety of skills to enhance product delivery and performance.
- Use personal judgment from skill and experience to recommend changes to the program.
- Plan and execute multiple projects and initiatives balancing department and organizational demands and resources.
- Delivery of timely and accurate information for decision making.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Must be a Team Player and able to work with many different levels of the organization.
At least five years of experience in commercial credit.
Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/credit-analyst.
Posted in Article Post.