April 15, 2013
SnoCope Credit Union is a progressive credit union located in Everett, WA. We are currently seeking a full-time Operations Specialist. We will provide training opportunities and a professional but fun environment. We offer a competitive wage, excellent benefits, and an incentive program.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication qualities in dealing with members and employees while under stress of deadlines and interruptions
- Ability to make sound decisions regarding operations and member relations with confidence and firmness after assembling facts and weighing alternative solutions
- Provide members with a positive experience while assisting in their financial needs
- Ability to promote, present and offer credit union services that meet members needs both in person and by phone
- Knowledge of accounting principles desired
- Experience and proficiency in web-based software, Excel and Word
- Experience and proficiency with keyboarding and 10-key skills
- Balance, process, troubleshoot, research the following job responsibilities:
- ATM/Visa Debit Cards
- Checking account processing
- ACH processing
- Reconcile Financial Accounts and GL’s
- Assist co-workers and members to research and resolve problems
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Back up the teller line as needed
Successful candidate must have at least 1-2 years of progressive operations or accounting experience, preferably in a financial institution. An Associate’s degree (in General Business, Accounting or Finance) is preferred but will consider equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested and qualified applicants send or fax resumes to:
SnoCope Credit Union
Attn: Accounting Manager
3130 Rockefeller Ave
Everett, WA 98201
Fax #: (425) 339-9482
SnoCope is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted in Article Post.