Member Service Representative
April 12, 2013
SnoCope Credit Union is a progressive credit union located in Everett, WA. We are currently seeking a full-time Member Service Representative. We will provide training opportunities and a professional but fun environment. We offer a competitive entry-level wage, excellent benefits, and incentive program.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Opening and maintaining accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with members and potential member in a sales environment.
- Ability to effectively promote, demonstrate and cross-sell the products and services of the Credit Union.
- Providing assistance on the teller line as necessary
- Maintaining and servicing Ira Accounts
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- Knowledge of MS Word/Excel
- Exceptional member service skills with the ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced work environment
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, while using discretion making sound judgment in problem solving
Interested and Qualified applicants send or fax resumes to:
SnoCope Credit Union
Attention: Operations Manager
3130 Rockefeller Ave
Everett, WA 98201
Fax# – (425) 339-9482
Posted in Community Impact.