Chief Retail & Marketing Officer
April 12, 2013
First Tech Federal Credit Union serves some of the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven companies, not to mention some of the smartest people on the planet. The companies and members we serve dream big dreams, embrace change and challenge and expect their colleagues to do the same. They need a financial institution that can make their lives easier. That means we’re looking for the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven and intelligent employees to serve them.
We’re seeking an experienced Chief Retail & Marketing Officer to lead the Branch Network, Business Development and Marketing teams in the achievement of the credit union’s short and long term objectives. This position will work as a collaborative member of the credit union’s executive team and will help drive the execution of a new sales and service experience that leverages the full capacity of our retail and digital platforms. This position will play a key role in deepening key business relationships to drive membership growth and product penetration and guide the long term business development and marketing team strategies. The Chief Retail and Marketing Officer will oversee the establishment of sales and service targets and leverage market data and member feedback to enhance delivery processes, drive sales, improve service, and ultimately create an effortless member experience.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum of 10 years experience leading an enterprise retail branch network and driving the achievement of sales and service results.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and business development through B2B & B2C activities that result in increases in membership growth and product penetration.
- Ability to utilize member analytics and marketing resources to generate desired returns and strengthen the CU’s multi-channel brand.
- Experience in identifying new growth opportunities as well as improvement of current business activities.
- Demonstrated ability in the development and execution of sales and service strategies across divisions.
- Ability to successfully drive people, process and member experience improvements in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple complex projects and situations simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; outstanding presentation development and delivery skills.
- Must be a recognized thought leader or market leader in product development, business development, payment systems or highly successful and accountable sales and service platform.
Location: Beaverton, OR 97006 or Mountain View, CA 94043.