April 10, 2013
SELCO Community Credit Union is looking for a Programmer Analyst who can analyze, design, develop, and test line-of-business applications utilizing a variety of products, technologies, and techniques. A minimum of two (2) years professional work experience as a programmer is required.
- Experience designing/maintaining databases using relational database systems such as MySQL, Oracle or MS SQL
- Experience with Data Analysis, Data Conversion and Data Migration
- BS degree in Computer Science is desired, but not required. Three (3) years of work experience may be substituted for this requirement
Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Capable of working concurrently on several projects
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Financial Institution Experience
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, possess excellent analysis skills, be able to design/create robust solutions, be able to work as part of a team, and also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a passion for learning the business they support.
SELCO offers an excellent benefits package, a great work environment, and a salary commensurate with experience. To find out more about the position and download an application, visit our website https://www.selco.org/JobPostings. Submit a completed application, along with a resume and cover letter, clearly outlining your experience in the technical areas outlined. Be specific about which technologies and to what depth your experience covers.
Applications will be accepted until the close of business on April 26, 2013; however, interviewing will begin immediately and the position will remain open until filled.
SELCO Community Credit Union is an Equal Employment Employer.
Posted in Article Post.