April 9, 2013
We want a training rock star!! Have your coworkers told you that you would be an excellent trainer or do you have the experience but looking for a new challenge? Lacamas is searching for a Training Specialist. You will be responsible to develop and deliver the training resources to empower Lacamas employees to deliver innovative solutions to our members. The successful candidate for this position will possess the following skills and attributes –
- Passionate about fostering the Lacamas culture through building relationships with our customers through a highly developed team of people.
- Enjoy helping people become successful.
- 5-years experience in a financial institution – some experience with training would be ideal, but if your coworkers have indicated that you would be an excellent trainer, we should talk!
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
- Tech savvy with database management software, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint. You will be teaching our technology systems to our staff so it is imperative you have an understanding of the big picture.
- Can juggle many different projects at once.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of financial regulations
We are proud to offer competitive wages to the right candidate along with an excellent benefit package. We also have a great environment of professional, hardworking employees committed to providing our members options to help them achieve their financial goals.
Please respond to this ad by selecting the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4609291
For more information, please visit us at www.lacamas.org Lacamas Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted in Around the NW.