Part-Time & Full-Time Member Service Representative
March 26, 2013
Valley Credit Union is searching for 2 Member Service Representatives to join our team.
We are looking for a Part Time person (18-20hrs a week) as well as 1 Full Time Teller (40 hours a week)
Salary Range: $10.50-12.00
- To respond to inquiries and requests regarding debit cards and credit card accounts.
- To open, close, respond to inquiries about, and otherwise provide service for share certificate accounts.
- To open, close, respond to inquiries about, and otherwise provide service for individual retirement accounts.
- To input data into the credit union data processing system to effect service to members or to insure vital account records are properly maintained and stored.
- To perform transactions as needed including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, money order sales and other transactions members may require.
- To assist members in filing disputes for ACH, share draft, debit card, and credit card transactions.
- To assist members with ordering account access devices, including debit cards, credit cards, PINs, and checks.
- To assist members with establishing, unlocking, or other requests for support for the credit union online access.
- Attend to any and all other member service needs and/or other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Must be able to communicate effectively and should possess good reading, writing, and math abilities.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment and be competent in the operation of a computer terminal and software required to perform job duties.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs
- Self motivated, detail oriented and able to apply creative approach to their job responsibilities
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- A desire to volunteer and be involved in the local community
Prior work experience in a credit union or other financial institution is preferred apply at www.vhpecu.org or send resume to PO BOX 12903, Salem OR 97309