Teller, Full Time
March 22, 2013
About the Point West Team:
Our mission is to provide Point West members with employees who are competent, reliable and trustworthy; and to provide employees an organization they can trust and grow in as well. Point West members continually rate our team high for exceptional member service – and it all starts with varied and ongoing training and on-the-job opportunities to enhance your career path.
Teller Job Duty Highlights:
- Performs a variety of duties related to all phases of teller work, including receiving and handling of deposits, checks and loan payments/transfers.
- Identifies educational and cross-sell opportunities to enhance and streamline a member’s financial position.
- Finds solutions for member questions and challenges. Corrects account errors and problems. Ensures that all available resource materials and options are utilized and exhausted whenever possible to arrive at a resolution
- Champions the Credit Union Difference and accurately assesses member eligibility/member needs
- Project work and on-the-job training to assist with operational coverage and career growth.
Teller Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional telephone and personal etiquette in a friendly, open, up-beat manner.
- Strong interpersonal oral and written communication skills to determine existing and/or potential member needs, and to communicate ideas effectively with members in a professional manner while building rapport and lasting relationships.
- High degree of organizational ability required in order to provide prompt attention to member requests while meeting deadlines for processing work.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and completely.
- Ability to accurately and consistently follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to cross-sell credit union products and services effectively and accurately.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet specific time lines.
- Ability to complete simple mathematical computations accurately.
- Ability to effectively use office machinery including a PC, telephone, calculator, copier, and data processing system.
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- $11/hour, DOE
- Additional compensation and incentives available
- Career Enhancement: Ask us about our LEAD Program!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Logowear, small no-interest LOCs, education and networking opportunities
Education & Work Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Generally requires 2+ years, service-related experienc
- Please email your resume’ to email@example.com for immediate consideration. We are proud to partner with Ultimate Staffing as our local source for qualified candidates.
- Include “Point West Teller” in the Subject Line.
- Resume’s and inquiries will not be accepted at the Point West Credit Union Office or through the Point West website
Posted in Article Post.