Accounting Assistant Manager
March 14, 2013
Salal Credit Union is looking for a qualified candidate to fill our Accounting Assistant Manager position. If you are bright, hard-working, qualified and committed to providing excellent service, and if you’d enjoy working with a great team for a terrific company, we’d like to talk to you!
The person in this position will be responsible for reconciling bank statements, prepaid expenses and fixed assets monthly; administering accounts payable; balancing and posting accounting entries for Credit Union processes; reconciling suspense and general ledger accounts monthly; balancing, posting and reconciling the CU payroll; reconciling Federal Reserve account; processing investment wires daily, and performing other functions as assigned. Ideally, you have experience in doing reports and analyzing results, and you’re adept an interpreting data and offering suggestions based on your analysis.
What you offer:
You have performed successfully in a accounting or bookkeeping position for a minimum of one year, and ideally, you have a business-related college degree. You are able to express your thoughts clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing, and you’re skilled at listening and responding quickly and appropriately. You perform well both independently and as a member of a team. You can lead and motivate individuals in a team.
What we offer:
- A very competitive salary and benefits package
- Terrific opportunities and a growing and thriving company
- A friendly, fun, high-paced work environment
- Support for your professional development and wellness
Salal Credit Union is a local not-for-profit financial institution whose members love their CU. Come find out why!
Our generous array of benefits package includes:
- 100% employee and 50% spouse and dependent healthcare coverage
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) match
- Education Funding
- Mortgage and New Car loan discounts
- Interest-free financing for home computers
- Interest-free financing for clothing and exercise equipment
- Carpool and mass transit subsidy
To apply, please use the following link: http://www.recruitingcenter.net/clients/salalcu/publicjobs
Salal is an Equal Opportunity Employer