March 9, 2013
SELCO Community Credit Union is seeking a full-time Network Administrator to join our Information Services (IT) Team. The candidate selected to fill this position will be responsible for the implementation, administration, and ongoing maintenance of an Enterprise-wide network. Candidates who have thorough knowledge of at least some of the following technologies are encouraged to apply.
- Basic router and switch administration, such as backup and restore, loading new software images, and the provisioning of new equipment.
- Static, EIGRP and BGP routing
- Private T1, MPLS, ATM, DSL, PPP and Ethernet WAN technologies
- CoS- and Diffserv-based Quality of Service
- SIP-based VoIP
- VLAN and 802.1Q trunking
- Access Control Lists
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Active Directory-integrated DNS and DHCP
- Group Policy
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft IIS Server
- Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
Virtualization and related technologies:
- VMWare vSphere, ESXi and related technologies
- Storage Area Networks
- Cisco CCENT, CCNA or CCDA
- CompTIA Network+
- Microsoft MCP or MCTS
Desirable Soft Skills:
- Experience writing knowledge base articles, technical papers, how-to’s, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting network and windows-based problems.
- Experience supporting users of all levels of technical expertise.
SELCO offers an excellent benefits package, a great work environment, and a salary commensurate with experience.
To learn more about this position and apply, visit our website at www.selco.org or stop by any SELCO Branch and pick up an application. Submit a completed application, along with a resume and cover letter, clearly outlining your experience in the technical areas outlined above. Be specific about which technologies and to what depth your experience covers.
SELCO Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.