March 7, 2013
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for an Training Specialist in the Eugene area. The Training Specialist develops and implements training programs for the Oregon Community Credit Union University including e-learning and instructor led environments. Various modes of delivery are expected including web-based, video, classroom and traveling to learner workplaces.
Pay: $3,090-$4,635 per month
- The majority of this position involves creating and delivering training with blended learning formats including an emphasis on e-learning. Training topic areas will include Credit Union products and services, compliance and regulations, technical skills, computer skills, employee development and leadership skills.
- Create, implement and maintain electronic delivery “just –in-time” training solutions. Employees should be able to receive the training they need at their current locations, as they have time to complete the training, or when the employees need to refresh their skills.
- Keep the Learning Management System up to date and accurate with all courses and classes.
- Continually assess and prioritize the training needs of employees by talking with employees and supervisors, and observing actual employee performance. Recommend, develop, and conduct training that specifically meets the identified needs.
- Coordinate training schedule to meet the hiring and training demands, needs and priorities of the Credit Union.
- Formulate teaching outline and determine instructional methods to meet the learner needs including e-learning at all opportunities to enhance organizational access to learning on demand.
- Develop teaching aids such as web based activities, video demonstration, visual aids, computer tutorials and reference items.
- Perform necessary administrative duties to plan and deliver training, including scheduling, tracking, making copies, and reporting.
- Monitor class feedback surveys and implement changes to meet learner’s needs on a continual basis.
- Assist in the organization and planning of employee events and other activities throughout the year.
- Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment and also as part of a team.
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proven communication skills for e-learning, public speaking and facilitation.
- Previous Training experience including creation and delivery of e-learning solutions required. Prior knowledge and competency with current Credit Union software systems and procedures, products and services preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/training-specialist.