Chief Administrative Officer
March 2, 2013
At Central Willamette Community Credit Union, we are dedicated to an employee culture that recognizes our people as our most valuable asset. We encourage and promote an environment of employee ownership and empowerment that allows you to take the lead in providing the highest quality member service possible. We enjoy what we do – as well as being in the company of one another. If you are interested in getting paid to spend time with friends and possess the following qualities, please send your resume and a 500 word essay to explain why you think you would be the best person for this job to email@example.com.
As a member of the Executive Team this position is responsible for providing valuable insights, information, ideas and expert opinions necessary to achieve the strategic direction and business plan objectives. Responsible for motivating, empowering and impassioning staff in a manner consistent with the Credit Union’s Purpose and philosophy; to create a culture where staff understand they are the key to our success and have a personally vested interest in the Credit Union.
This position is responsible for management oversight and business development of all Credit Union owned subsidiary services; including products provided by CW Service Corporation and CW Insurance Agency. In addition, this position also manages the investment services program offered through Cetera Advisor Networks, LLC, provides oversight for all facilities maintenance, is the leader of the Education/Training Team as well as miscellaneous Credit Union-wide projects management. Monitor regulatory and compliance issues and initiate necessary changes in policy and procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible work experience in a management or supervisory role. Prefer at least 2 years of senior level or strategic management responsibilities.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational, communication, planning and leadership skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to design, implement and maintain programs, plans and initiatives within budget and against time lines.
- Must demonstrate strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be fully PC literate and have an excellent understanding of technology as a strategic tool. A strong working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- Must be bondable.
Central Willamette has been serving members since 1955. As a financially sound and strong institution, our goal is to enrich the communities of the central Willamette Valley by providing superior financial products, services and opportunities.
Central Willamette Community Credit Union . . . . . . Friends. For Life.