Senior HR Generalist
February 28, 2013
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for an Senior HR Generalist in the Eugene area. The Senior HR Generalist will provide leadership that enhances and optimizes our human resources capital within Oregon Community Credit Union. Strive to make Oregon Community Credit Union a world-class champion in regards to workplace environment, employee programs, support systems, benefit programs, and achievement of company goals. Ensures that human resources functions are uniformly applied, operates within the policies and guidelines established, and complies with regulations. Works with cross-functional teams and leaders to guide human resources related processes, and assists employees and managers with problem resolution.
Pay: $48,000 – $72,000 annually
- Establish and maintain performance management systems including annual appraisal systems, 360-feedback programs, performance action plans, and related procedures. Review all written employee documentation and provides coaching to managers regarding their disciplinary situations.
- Provide back up administration and coordination of employee benefit programs. Is strongly knowledgeable about all OCCU benefit programs. Work closely with our brokers and benefit providers. Provide education to employees about benefits. Review plans and procedures regularly for compliance and updates plans as appropriate.
- Help ensure that company procedures meet regulatory compliance and applicable law, and that practices follow those procedures. Provide training to managers and staff related to HR topics: FMLA, OFLA, workers compensation, wage and hour law, ADAAA, etc.
- Develop Human Resources programs that strategically align with Credit Union operations plan and goals.
- Safety Committee Chairperson. Ensure the Credit Union is following safety procedures and makes recommendations for improvement in this area.
- Complete annual compensation reviews.
- Maintain Human Resources Procedures to ensure legal compliance, accuracy, and effectiveness.
- Maintain Job Descriptions to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Prepare periodic reports for internal and external purposes. Examples include SAIF payroll reporting, 401(k) Auditing and 5500 submissions, EEO-1 Reporting, DOL reporting and other similar HR reports.
- Act as a resource on retiree insurance and deferred compensation and researches complex questions and issues as they arise.
- Serve as a backup to the Human Resources Specialist with payroll items and remains current with payroll processing tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- To participate in continuous education in the field of HR and ensure all human resource programs and actions are in compliance with organizational policies and relevant regulations.
- Complies with all compliance regulations, including the HIPPA Privacy Rules implemented on 4/15/04.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel proficiently to accomplish job functions as well as ADP Reporting.
- To maintain all personnel files, records and reports in a logical, timely, legally compliant manner.
- To maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding employee personal information and proprietary company information.
Two to five years of similar or related experience.
Equivalent to a college degree. SPHR preferred.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/senior-hr-generalist.
Posted in Article Post.