Real Estate Manager
February 28, 2013
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for an Real Estate Manager in the Eugene/Springfield area. The Real Estate Manager provides leadership and vision to our Real Estate department to insure continuing financial success in meeting Credit Union goals and objectives. They develop and recommend strategies and implement plans that increase our share of the market in real estate products and services within the communities we serve.
Pay: $53,500 – $80,000 annually, commensurate with experience
- Develop, recommend, and implement real estate lending strategy to meet or exceed business goals and optimize performance results in all of the communities that we serve. Keep abreast of real estate lending products and services, compliance issues, available technologies, competitor services, and the economy.
- Insure sales results that meet or exceed company goals and objectives, including increasing our product penetration and gaining significant market share in new communities that we serve. Provide or coordinate sales training and coaching. Track and report sales results to Management. Implement plans or programs to increase sales amongst team members. Provide information to other staff that helps to increase staff knowledge about real estate products and services; and leads to increased referrals from staff.
- Provide management and leadership to the Mortgage Loan Officers and Processors, including development, coaching, hiring, and other aspects of performance management. Provide or coordinate training and development activities for employees to strengthen performance and encourage on-going development.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of alternative real estate products and services, as well as the products and services being offered by our competition. Work with Marketing and Product Development to determine member needs and to create new products and services that align with those needs and make a positive financial impact to our Credit Union. Insure that our product offering meets the varied needs of demographic groups in the different communities we serve. Work with other departments to educate staff members about new products and services that we make available to our membership.
- Represent the Credit Union as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organizations, suppliers, other financial institutions and similar groups. Seek to optimize business results by developing strong business relationships and creating positive contacts with members and businesses in our communities. Work with Business Development to provide Real Estate products and services to the CU’s Community Business Partners.
- Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
Five years to ten years of similar or related experience.
Equivalent to a college degree.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/real-estate-manager-0.
Posted in Advocacy News.