Marketing Specialist – Direct
February 28, 2013
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for an Marketing Specialist – Direct in the Eugene area. Primary responsibility is to coordinate all direct marketing promotional activities, including mail, email, web and telemarketing. Coordinate and execute marketing plans and communication of schedules to all relevant parties ensuring on target delivery.
Pay: $37,000 – $55,500 annually
- Coordinate the direct marketing process from inception to completion and delivery of post-campaign analysis, measurement and reporting on results. Track, monitor and report on campaign performance vs. benchmarks and/or targets. Responsible for maintenance and regular dissemination of ongoing marketing activity calendar that captures all direct marketing initiatives.
- In conjunction with Business Intelligence, coordinate plans for all direct marketing promotional activities, including preparation of lists, delivery scheduling, response analysis and marketing activity reports. Develop and share post campaign evaluation and tracking of marketing results to ensure objects are met.
- Work with business unit owners & subject matter experts to understand audience, market and event.
- Work within print specifications, timelines and approved budgets, maintaining time efficiency and positive attitude.
- Work as a team with copywriters, and agency art directors/interactive designers when applicable, for shared responsibility for creative product development. Ensure all compliance standards are met.
- Monitor and coordinate applicable advertising agency and/or other partner projects to ensure timely creative production and submission of files to printer. Ensure proper naming convention, filing and back up of hard copy and digital files.
- Update creative elements and messaging when applicable. Ensure logo guidelines and image standards are met.
- In conjunction with teammates, support all financial literacy and community relations efforts, projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate internal and external communication based on current business needs. This includes staff communication, internal events, member communications, website messaging and social media channels.
- Assist Marketing and Operations staff with events and be a resource at the events to support our retail strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and support team member.
- Uses resources effectively and efficiently to reach goals.
- Strong internet skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
Two years or more of similar or related project management experience including copywriting, basic design and basic marketing skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. InDesign and HTML experience preferred.
Four-year marketing or business degree or equivalent preferred. Two-year marketing or business degree and demonstrated experience acceptable. Other combination of education and experience considered.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/marketing-specialist-direct.
Posted in Article Post.