Interim Marketing Coordinator
February 28, 2013
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for an Interim Marketing Coordinator in the Eugene area. This Interim Marketing Coordinator will coordinate the Credit Union’s community relations efforts, including volunteer activities and sponsorships; establishing the Credit Union as a proactive partner in our communities; and maintaining or strengthening relationships with key community partners. Coordinate internal staff communication based on current business needs. This is a temporary position and has an anticipated end date of August 30th, 2013.
Pay: $14.40 – $21.60 per hour
- Coordinate the efforts of other CU representatives in the implementation of marketing and community relations activities. Work to develop internal and in-branch promotional campaigns and materials, and work with Managers and branch/department staff to monitor and maintain community involvement and marketing materials in the branches.
- Work with other Marketing & Communications staff members to generate and coordinate internal staff communication and external member communication, including marketing campaigns, contests, programs and objectives. Coordinate and deliver internal staff events such as the monthly All Staff meeting and community event presence at things like Relay for Life.
- Coordinate design and production of in-house advertisements, flyers, other marketing pieces, as well as premium items and other giveaways. Ensure logo guidelines and brand and image standards are met.
- Manage vendor relationships for printed materials, Lucky Duck items and premium items. Assist with maintenance of Maintain appropriate inventory levels and coordinate orders for both printed materials and premium items. Work with Managers on changes needed to inventory materials and/or staff accounts for ordering supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office products, as well as a variety of Adobe products including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must have good coordination and communication skills.
- Must be able to problem solve and self-manage.
- Must be strong in internet skills and other technologies.
Related experience, knowledge and skill set.
Equivalent to a college degree.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/interim-marketing-coordinator.