February 26, 2013
SnoCope Credit Union is looking for a well-organized, energetic, self-starter for their fast paced loan department. The Loan Clerk is the first point of contact between our members and the lending department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inputting loan applications via phone, fax or face to face from our members
- Explaining and cross selling the credit union’s products and services
- Answering phones and providing excellent member service
- Processing incoming and outgoing title work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Proficiency in document and spreadsheet software preferred
- Excellent verbal communication
- Previous title experience preferred
- Previous experience in a financial institution a plus
- Salary: $13-$16/hour depending on experience
- Vacation: 10 days 1st year (available after 90 days)
- Sick leave
- 401K with employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
If interested please submit your resume and cover letter to Jessica@snocope.org
Or mail to:
SnoCope Credit Union
3130 Rockefeller Ave.
Everett, WA 98201
Posted in Article Post.