February 26, 2013
As the Compliance Specialist you will work closely with IT Management to maintain, update, and improve our risk management programs which include vendor management, enterprise risk assessment, business continuity, and member information security. You will be responsible for working cooperatively with various business units to develop, test, and document procedures that meet both Credit Union and regulatory requirements.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate process changes and improvements to management and executive level staff.
- Proven ability to exercise judgment, initiative, and tact in working with management, employees, and vendors.
- Ability to communicate with IT personnel utilizing technical terminology.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in pertinent information technology/compliance area(s) preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent certification is preferred.
Join the Advantis team!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest member-owned financial cooperative with over 48,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salaries, incentive pay and a generous benefits program which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, and tuition assistance. These are just a few of the great benefits of working for Advantis!
We can’t wait to meet you.
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer