February 14, 2013
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Contact: Emily Miller, Human Resources/Compliance Manager
Web Site: www.nwprioritycu.org
Location: SE Portland
We are looking for an individual with high energy & dynamic personality to assist in business development and marketing efforts for the credit union. The candidate would assist the VP of Marketing in implementing Business Development Program and the Marketing Plan along with the strategies that drive business to NW Priority Credit Union.
- Minimum education – High School Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant business development/marketing required. Credit union or financial experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively promote, demonstrate and cross-sell the products and services of the Credit Union.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills while having the ability to work under deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with members and potential members in a sales environment.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Be able to engage new Select Employee Groups (SEG), increase membership and improve relationships with current SEG’s.
- Must be capable of representing NWPCU with positive professionalism with an eagerness to deliver excellent service to all members and potential new members.
We offer a competitive salary along with an attractive benefits package, including vacation during the first year of employment.
Please e-mail, fax or mail your resume to:
Human Resources/Compliance Manager
NW Priority Credit Union
P.O. Box 16640
Portland, OR 97292
Posted in Around the NW.