February 12, 2013
Looking for a well-organized, energetic, self-starter for a fast paced loan department in a growing credit union. The Loan Clerk is the first point of contact between our members and the lending department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inputting loan applications via phone, fax or face to face from our members
- Explaining and cross selling the credit union’s products and services
- Answering phones and providing excellent member service
- Processing incoming and outgoing title work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Proficiency in document and spreadsheet software preferred
- Excellent verbal communication
- Previous experience in a financial institution a plus
Salary: $13-$16/hour depending on experience
If interested please submit your resume and cover letter to Jessica@snocope.org
Or mail to:
SnoCope Credit Union
3130 Rockefeller Ave.
Everett, WA 98201
Posted in Marketing & Communications.