Licensed Financial Advisor
February 12, 2013
CUSO Financial Services, L. P. is growing and adding a Licensed Financial Advisor at Peninsula Credit Union in the Bremerton, WA area.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Licenses and Registrations: NASD/FINRA Series 7, 63, (65 or 66 preferred) and Life, Accident, Health & Insurance licenses.
- Clean U-4
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred
- Two years sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Customer service, communication and presentation skills
- An advanced level of performance, requiring minimum supervision
- Experience with high quality service standards in all interactions with customers, prospective customers, personnel, and other departments within a financial institution
- College Degree preferred
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) offers credit union members full-service financial planning and investment advice. CFS is a broker/dealer and RIA with a stable, 15 year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. Our Financial Advisors work in tandem with the financial institution to provide comprehensive financial services to credit union members. As a Financial Advisor, you become part of the credit union environment providing investment services to members and building member relationships.
Representatives are employed by and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). We offer our Advisors a supportive back office staff, as well as fully supportive credit union staff, tomorrow’s technology, a proprietary database for client information, and we clear through Pershing. To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., go to http://www.cusonet.com/?id=65.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=666104