Indirect Loan Processor
February 11, 2013
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for an Indirect Loan Processor in the Eugene area. An Indirect Loan Processor processes loan applications and fund documents within the Indirect Lending Department. Provides information and assistance to auto dealerships, retail establishments, third party vendors, and occasionally members as required. Acts as a representative for the Credit Union with our business partners.
Pay: $13.20 to $19.80 per hour
- Prepare, examine, and fund loan documents within the Indirect Lending Department, including communicating with auto dealers, third party vendors, and others to obtain the information necessary to complete and fund auto loan approvals, and other types of loans as appropriate. Provide the necessary information to the underwriting staff, and returning loan decision information to the appropriate parties.
- Disburse funds to the appropriate types of loans as required.
- Make and return phone calls as required.
- Answer questions, resolve disputes, coordinate loan details and assist in loan decision details.
- Follow up on unfunded loans. Contact dealer sales staff and others to resolve issues.
- Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
- Prepare, audit, and file vault loans/bags.
- Reconcile GL’s daily.
- Prepare loan modification work when necessary.
- Prepare and mail information packets and letters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- Able to organize multiple tasks while paying attention to details.
- Be a team player and work well with others.
- Able to focus on tasks in a distracting environment.
- Communicate with a diverse group of people.
- Able to manage own time to meet daily and monthly goals.
Minimum of six months of similar or related experience.
Equivalent to a high school education.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/full-time-indirect-loan-processor.