Indirect Lending Manager
February 11, 2013
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for an Indirect Lending Manager in the Eugene/Springfield area. The Indirect Lending Manager provides leadership and management to the Indirect Lending Department. Identifies and executes strategic opportunities to benefit both the business affiliates and the Credit Union. Establishes new dealership relationships and builds stronger connections with current dealerships to meet or exceed annual loan origination goals.
Pay: $49,400 – $74,100 annually, commensurate with experience
- Act as a liaison between the Credit Union and dealerships, internal departments and members to solve problems that arise, ensuring a mutually responsive outcome.
- Direct, develop, motivate, and manage the performance of department personnel; administer performance evaluations and recommend appropriate personnel actions. Prepare staff schedules on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Maintain business relationships through consistent communication and site visits. Must be able to spend up to 85% of the work time outside of the office.
- Create, implement and personally lead strategies for establishing new dealership relationships.
- Understand and implement the Equal Credit Opportunities Act, the Federal Truth-in Lending Act, and other federal and state lending laws applying to state-chartered Credit Unions. Monitor all Indirect Lending Department activities to insure they are in compliance with established Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Monitor Indirect Lending Department operating results relative to established objectives and insure that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Investigate any indication of fraud arising from any dealership and take appropriate action as determined by the Director of Lending if needed.
- Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- Possess strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills; highly organized and detail oriented.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding all sensitive, confidential, and proprietary Credit Union information.
- Is entrepreneurial in thinking, planning, and implementation. Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to establish priorities, activities, and specific direction.
Two to five years of a similar or related experience.
Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in related field.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/indirect-lending-manager.