Full Time Temporary Teller
February 11, 2013
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for a Full Time Temporary Teller in the Eugene/Springfield area. A Teller assists members with financial transactions and actively educates and offers products and services in a professional and competent manner. A Teller must have good communication skills and be able to work with members in a positive manner. Completing tasks and responsibilities associated with teller transactions such as balancing cash drawers, cash dispatch and vault, and maintaining accurate records is essential. The Full Time Temporary Teller will work about 40 hours per week with an anticipated duration of November 30, 2013. Ideal candidates will work well in a fast paced environment, and have sales and cash handling experience.
Pay: $10.80 per hour
- Accurately process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and transfers for members in the branch or on the telephone.
- Understand Oregon Community Credit Union’s products and services and recommend services based on the members’ needs. Actively contribute to the branch’s retail goals by participating in sales campaigns and community events. Meet or exceed established Credit Union and individual objectives, using effective sales techniques that result in a positive experience for the member.
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions. Balance cash drawer and daily transactions. Balance vault and cash dispatch, when necessary.
- Support other functions within the branch by performing a variety of miscellaneous tasks including cleaning and maintaining work areas and assisting co-workers when needed.
- Promote a cohesive team environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
Up to six months of similar or related experience.
Equivalent to a high school education.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/full-time-temporary-teller.