Consumer Loan Underwriter
February 11, 2013
We are seeking an experienced (3-5 years preferred) Consumer Loan Underwriter to join our growing regional credit union. The person we envision is a team player, analytical, with sound decision making skills.
Other skills required are:
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language
- Proficient PC skills, with the ability to learn new software
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Credit Union experience and/or real estate experience is a plus.
If you are looking to make a difference, to be a part of a strong organization with a clear vision, then we hope you will apply. This position is located at our DuPont office.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume with a letter of interest and this job title (Consumer Loan Underwriter) to Community 1st’Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources. Mail to: P.O Box 870, DuPont, WA 98327; fax to (253) 476-4807; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in Around the NW.