Full-Time Teller/Member Service Representative 1
February 8, 2013
Unitus Community Credit Union currently has an opening for a full-time Teller/Member Service Representative 1 in our Peterkort branch.
• Assist members with all product and service needs, including opening new accounts and mailing new account forms.
• Process deposit and withdrawal transactions and check receipts for members.
• Disburse loans, transaction items and withdrawal checks for members.
• Maintain, access and research member files to provide documents upon request.
• Process mail and post transaction items and instructions received from members.
• Provide information to third parties per members’ requests.
• Comprehend and adhere to all company wide and department specific policies and procedures.
• Provide information regarding new and on-going marketing promotions in order to offer all Credit Union products and services effectively.
• Minimum of one year previous customer service, cash handling, cash balancing and 10-key experience.
• Maintain punctuality, tact, thoroughness and professionalism in representing Unitus.
• Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
• Must be able to demonstrate good communication, member service, and human relation skills.
• Must have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision and exercise good judgment.
• Ability to work independently and as team player while using direction in decision making, sound judgment, and problem solving.
• Ability to conduct needs assessments, identify problems, develop solutions and take appropriate course of action.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package. For immediate consideration apply online at www.unitusccu.com/about-us/careers/