Director of Relationship Services
February 8, 2013
Woodstone Credit Union is currently seeking a talented and energetic professional to join the team as a Director of Relationship Services. Established in 1941, our values of Commitment, Integrity, Learning, and Stewardship are at the cornerstone of who we are and the relationships built with our members and our community!
As the Director or Relationship Services, this position is responsible for the development, implementation and adminstration of credit union programs to ensure accomplishment of organizational goals and objectives.
Organizes, plans, directs the functions associated the the branch and call center sales and services functions as well as the support services department which includes ATMs, VISA Card and Debit card processing, payroll processing, ACH, POS and wire processing.
Responsible for the achievement of a ‘needs based’ sales, service and business development program.
Serves as the Compliance Officer and OFAC/BSA USA Patriot Act Compliance Officer. Participates in the establishment, maintenance and monitoring of internal controls and procedures for areas of responsibility.
Participates as a Management, Asset Liability and the Pricing Committees.
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of related regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to motivate and / or influence others
- Solid organizational and analytical abilities
- Ability to operate related computer applications
- Ability to use sound judgment in problem solving
- Knowledge of project management processes
- Five or more years of executive level management experience in the credit union or banking industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Must be bondable
Candidates should respond to email@example.com or fax to 253.925.6806
Posted in Compliance.