Part-time Financial Solutions Representative (Personal Banker)
February 4, 2013
First Tech Federal Credit Union serves some of the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven companies, not to mention some of the smartest people on the planet. The companies and members we serve dream big dreams, embrace change, and challenge and expect their colleagues to do the same. They need a financial institution that can make their lives easier. That means we’re looking for the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven and intelligent employees to serve them.
As a Part-time Financial Solutions Representative, you will be actively engaged with our members on a daily basis by providing a quality service experience. You will build the individual customer relationship by providing members with information on loan types, loan rates, processing times and information on share products and other credit union services. You will intake loan applications, audit documentation for accuracy, submit loans for processing and communicate loan status to members. As a Part-time FSR you will also review closing documents with members and obtain signatures as needed. During peak business hours, you will be asked to support the branch by opening new accounts, processing standard transaction requests, resolving errors and responding to member issues. Additionally, you will be expected to develop outside business through face-to-face client meetings and sales calls. Your service and sales skills will be put to the test as a respected Part-time Financial Solutions Representative at First Tech Federal Credit Union.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 2 years previous banking experience with an emphasis in consumer lending required.
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in a sales or retail environment.
- Minimum 1 year previous experience accurately handling large amounts of cash and negotiables.
- Ability to be self-directed, motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well with the public in person and on the phone.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in basic mathematics.
- Ten key, calculator and computer competency required.
Location: Bellevue, WA 98007.
Schedule: 25-30 hours per week. Must be available Saturdays.
Interested? Great! Click on the link below to apply.
Posted in Advocacy News.