February 4, 2013
If you enjoy helping people realize their financial dreams and like to work in a fast-paced environment, we are looking for you! MountainCrest Credit Union is looking for a Loan Officer to work in the Everett, WA Branch. Hours are from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability and vacation/sick leave. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to provide strong sales and member service in an active, fast-paced environment
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to open new accounts, create and process new loans, disburse loan proceeds
- Must have analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Must continuously strive to enhance a teamwork environment with fellow employees
- Supports the Branch Manager in all functions, assumes responsibility for a cash drawer
- Ability to work adjusted hours at both branches, if necessary
High School graduate or equivalent required, Associate Degree or higher preferred.
Minimum experience of 3+ years in a sales or retail environment required, Credit Union experience preferred.
Contact Info: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR MountainCrest Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources, 3710 168th St., Suite A108, Arlington, WA 98223