Card Services Specialist 1
February 4, 2013
Unitus Community Credit Union currently has an opportunity for a Card Services Specialist 1 at our headquarters in downtown southwest Portland. The successful candidate will serve as the primary resource for branch and Contact Center staff regarding all card-related issues. Work daily, weekly and monthly reports, including network settlement reports. Maintain working knowledge of current card-related policies, procedures and systems, along with Visa, CO-OP and Plus rules and regulations. Maintain and audit card orders. Post and balance all card-related GL’s on a daily and monthly basis. Perform chargebacks on Visa/ATM fraud and disputes. Pickup and audit cards.
- Associates degree in a finance-related field or 2 years of equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of card-related experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision and exercise good judgment, initiative and tact in dealing with members, supervisors, and staff
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication, member service, and human relation skills
- Ability to prioritize many technical long-term projects, while working with conflicting deadlines
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations governing Visa Cards
- Ability to work Tuesday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For immediate consideration apply online at www.unitusccu.com.
Posted in Article Post.