February 4, 2013
First Tech Federal Credit Union serves some of the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven companies, not to mention some of the smartest people on the planet. The companies and members we serve dream big dreams, embrace change, and challenge and expect their colleagues to do the same. They need a financial institution that can make their lives easier. That means we’re looking for the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven and intelligent employees to serve them.
As a Branch Lead you will ensure an effortless and distinct service experience by interviewing, recommending and providing members with financial solutions that best suit the members’ needs. Greeting members and building rapport and trust in the credit union will be your top priority as you assist members with service transactions (deposits, withdrawals, etc.) and lending transactions (new accounts). The Branch Lead will assist in researching and resolving member issues regarding their accounts and loans and approving member exceptions with little or no supervision. You will also be responsible for monitoring member and staff concerns to provide feedback for reducing errors and improving department efficiency. You will need to be proficient in cross-selling credit union products and services and have strong problem solving skills.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2 years previous cash handling and customer service experience required.
- 1 year previous consumer lending experience required.
- Ability to mentor others to meet required sales goals while also meeting individual sales goals.
- Strong leadership skills; capable of overseeing daily branch functions in the absence of the supervisor.
- Ability to work well with the public in person, on the phone and through e-mail.
- Ability to be self-directed and make independent decisions using good judgment.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to correctly follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Computer skills including full spectrum of Microsoft Office Suite, ten-key and calculator.
- Proficiency in basic mathematics.
Location: Bellevue, WA 98007.
Schedule: 40 hours per week. Must be available every Saturday.
Interested? Great! Click on the link below to apply.
Posted in NCUA.