February 1, 2013
SnoCope Credit Union is currently seeking a full-time Marketing and Business Development Director
Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing plan to meet organizational strategic objectives. Evaluates member trends, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed. Oversees all marketing, advertising, promotional and community outreach activities.
- Responsible for the marketing of credit union products and service through print, online, mail, in house displays and other media to existing and potential members.
- Demonstrates technical marketing skills and product knowledge of desktop publish systems like Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Develops annual marketing plan in conjunction with loan and operations departments. This plan will detail activities to follow during the year, which will focus on meeting organizational strategic objectives.
- To manage the Marketing Department by delivering all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Coordinate and participate in sales calls to CUDL and independent auto dealerships.
- Promotes the credit union difference and social outreach activities through positive media coverage in local and trade publications.
- Creating, developing and implementing original marketing campaigns, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential Select Employer Groups for preferred partner relationships.
- Managing business partner companies and maintaining Ambassador relationships.
- Coordinate and participate in member educational seminars.
Relationships and Roles:
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the member, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet credit union’s core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 3 years of experience in the marketing industry.
- High School diploma, BA or other secondary education preferred.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Strong understanding of member and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to make sales calls, dealer visits and educational presentations.
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Interested and Qualified applicants send or fax resumes to:
SnoCope Credit Union
3130 Rockefeller Ave
Everett, WA 98201