Assistant Branch Manager
January 31, 2013
TAPCO Credit Union is looking for an Assistant Branch Manager
- Responsible for assisting with the direction and administration of the Branch Operations. Acts as Branch Manager as necessary. Trains, directs and assists in supervising Branch staff.
- Ensures that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Oversees the provision of a full range of services to members and prospective members.
- Provides a variety of member service functions such as opening accounts, renewing certificates, assisting members with bookkeeping problems.
- Receives and processes applications for consumer, home improvement and home equity loans.
- Meets with applicants to explain credit policies and to obtain additional loan information and documentation. Assembles and evaluates loan applications.
- Performs a variety of assigned jobs within the member service, teller and loan areas.
- Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served.
- Cross sells products and services
Education/Certification: High school graduate or equivalent. One to three months or related experience and/or training which includes knowledge of basic accounting, bookkeeping principles and cash handling, and IRA’s. Knowledge of federal and state consumer lending regulations. Knowledge of Credit Union products and services. Use of standard Office equipment.
Required Knowledge: Knowledge of Member Service and Teller policies and procedures. Knowledge of consumer lending practices. Basic understanding of Credit Union Operations.
Experience Required: Abilities generally acquired on the job in 6 – 12 months. Previous lending experience helpful.
Skills/Abilities: Good communication skills. Excellent interviewing, communication and public relations skills. Professional appearance, dress, and attitude. Good math and typing skills. Ability to operate related computer applications and business equipment including adding machine, copy machine, coin machine, money counting machines and telephone.
If you are interested in applying and being part of our team, please send your resume to: TAPCO Credit Union ATTN: AVP Branch Services PO Box 64369 Tacoma, WA. 98464
Posted in Around the NW.