Compliance Analyst II
January 28, 2013
First Tech Federal Credit Union serves some of the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven companies, not to mention some of the smartest people on the planet. The companies and members we serve dream big dreams, embrace change and challenge and expect their colleagues to do the same. They need a financial institution that can make their lives easier. That means we’re looking for the world’s most progressive, purpose-driven and intelligent employees to serve them.
First Tech is searching for a strategic thinking, detail oriented Compliance Analyst II to analyze regulatory changes and the impact on products, services, processes and policies. This includes performing compliance consulting, training and testing for operational business units. You will also assist with new or revised laws and regulations to ensure the appropriate changes are implemented. The Compliance Analyst II will be responsible for identifying compliance concerns through continuous regulatory monitoring as well as building and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with business partners and other risk management functions.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 3 years recent experience in a compliance or audit role for a financial institution with strong working knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to deposit and lending products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, J.D. or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to prepare reports for executive level presentations.
- Ability to analyze information and provide creative solutions.
- Must be self-directed with the ability to multitask; organizational and time management skills a must.
- Ability to manage projects in accordance with short and long-range objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines and high volume peaks.
- Possess expert computer skills, including full suite of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
First Tech will consider candidates from any one of the following three locations:
Beaverton, OR 97006
Rocklin, CA 95765
Mountain View, CA 94043