January 24, 2013
Dreaming of living in a small coastal town? Let TwinStar help you make that dream come true.
TwinStar Credit Union is looking for a Member Service Officer to fill a Full Time, Monday-Friday opening in our Ocean Shores branch–only a block to from the Pacific Ocean!
An ideal candidate will have:
- Prior financial institution experience including lending and/or operations with a sales focus;
- Ability to connect with prospective members & build financial partnerships with current members;
- Skill in proactively working with members to share the benefits of our products and services to best meet their financial needs;
- Experience challenging themselves to meet or exceed sales and loan growth goals as established by management;
- Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to follow through on important details, closing sales/loans and ensuring member satisfaction;
- Ability to draw from previous and proven sales experiences, preferably in a banking or credit union atmosphere;
- Ability to use a personal vehicle to make regular visits to local businesses and attend community events as scheduled.
- Building strong, productive relationships through personalized member service;
- Developing and managing sales and growth of new accounts & consumer loans while meeting or exceeding established sales referral goals set by branch management;
- Offering personalized information designed to educate members about our products & services; and
- Contacts members in person and by phone to market products and services to enhance member relationships.
Open until filled–first screening of applications will be on Monday, 1/28/13. It is in your best interest to apply by this date.
TwinStar Credit Union offers full-time employees medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & sick leave and holidays.
Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories, will be conducted prior to selection, post interview.
Visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers to submit an application by 1/28/2013