Floating Loan Officer
January 24, 2013
Floating Loan OfficerTwinStar Credit Union has a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced loan officer who is looking for variety in their daily work. The Floating Member Service Officer position will float between Thurston County, Lewis County and Pierce County branches. This Monday – Friday, Full Time position will allow the MSO to earn additional “float” income as well as build even more relationships with members and staff in a number of branches.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Prior financial institution experience including lending and/or operations with a sales focus;
- Ability to connect with prospective members & build financial partnerships with current members;
- Skill in proactively working with members to share the benefits of our products and services to best meet their financial needs;
- Experience challenging themselves to meet or exceed sales and loan growth goals as established by management;
- Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to follow through on important details, closing sales/loans and ensuring member satisfaction;
- Ability to draw from previous and proven sales experiences, preferably in a banking or credit union atmosphere;
- Ability to use a personal vehicle–mileage reimbursement is provided.
- Building strong, productive relationships through personalized member service;
- Developing and managing sales and growth of new accounts & consumer loans while meeting or exceeding established sales referral goals set by branch management;
- Offering personalized information designed to educate members about our products & services; and
- Contacts members by phone to market products and services to enhance member relationships.
Visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers to learn more and to submit an application by 1/28/2013.
Posted in Article Post.