Business Development Officer
January 11, 2013
TULIP Credit Union, a $2.5 million credit union in Olympia, WA, has an exceptional opportunity for a person who wants to help TULIP Credit Union build market share and serve more members. The successful candidate will help the Credit Union grow and build brand recognition.
This two year grant funded position is expected to continue based on the success of the incoming candidate. This position has growth potential and will allow you to be a key player in building the Business Development Officer role at TULIP.
The Business Development Officer must possess the following competencies:
- High school degree or GED and a good understanding of basic math, spelling, reading and letter writing principles
- Experience in reaching out to businesses and community groups to inform them of new opportunities
- Ability to communicate with the public on many levels
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the Olympia community
- Ability to set a sales plan and monitor its performance
- Strong commitment to the Credit Union’s mission and the cooperative structure
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and growth
Salary and benefits are dependent upon qualifications.
Visit http://paragon.applicantpro.com/jobs/18278.html to submit your application by 1/31/2013.