MEMBER SERVICE / NEW ACCOUNTS / LENDING / OPERATIONS
December 17, 2012
We are looking for an experienced financial institution professional with excellent member service skills who can move freely from front line work to lending quickly and efficiently.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Prior financial institution experience including teller/operation and/or lending.
- Ability to build member relations
- Ability to work with members to share all the benefits of our products and services that fit their financial needs.
- Very strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to follow through with important details involved in processing and closing loans in order to ensure member satisfaction.
- Ability to work as a cohesive team member in a small office environment.
- Strong Customer or Member Service Skills
- Banking and Cash Handling Experience Required
- Basic Lending Skill Preferable
- Title and Insurance Processing Knowledge Preferable
- Good Communication Skills Required
- Basic Operations Knowledge Preferable
Laneco Federal Credit Union is a small credit union with a closed field of membership in the Eugene/Springfield area. We offer a full range of products and services and have been serving our membership since 1958. This position is 40 hours per week. Our working hours are Monday thru Thursday 8:30 to 5:30 and Friday 8:30 to 6:00.
Resumes and salary expectations can be mailed to: Laneco Federal Credit Union, Attn: Manager, P.O. Box 866, Eugene, OR, 97401 or Emails may be directed to email@example.com