Business Development Officer
December 17, 2012
Unitus Community Credit Union currently has an opening for a Business Development Officer. Responsible for increasing the number of Unitus members through the use of effective sales strategies and campaigns targeted at corporations, organizations and individuals within our field of membership. Solidify member relationships and attract new members by facilitating brand and mission aligned corporate and community functions. Also responsible for coordinating community events that heighten the awareness of Unitus Community Credit Union and lead to the development of new members or strategic alliances.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Three or more years of marketing or related industry experience.
- Aptitude for developing creative marketing projects.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations to established and prospective members, companies and organizations with enthusiasm and persistency.
- Knowledge and understanding of Unitus products and services and the laws, regulations, rules, policies and bylaws that govern or effect the operation of Unitus.
- Willingness to travel locally and a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation available for use in accomplishing job requirements.
Unitus offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For immediate consideration apply online at www.unitusccu.com.